Thursday, April 19, 2012

6 Weeks to Go!

Just a quick post of random tidbits from my brain.

I still love being pregnant. This time has been so special and although I've had some pretty rough moments I'm still not "done".

My husband is the world's greatest. This is not arguable at all. He surprises me again and again with how amazing he can be and I could brag about him all day. I couldn't ask for a more supportive man.

Baby showers are way more fun than wedding showers. (not saying wedding showers aren't fun!) I'm so blessed by the generosity of our family and friends. We love you guys!!

Our son is going to be so well dressed it's ridiculous. Also, I have an urge to only dress him in overalls. It's a simple fact that overalls are the cutest things for baby boys to wear.

My belly is huge. My bladder is small.

Those are all the thoughts I have in my brain tonight. Random? Always! Boring? Well........maybe so!


No comments: