Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Week 37 - and lots of changes!

Today begins week 37! Time has been flying and energy has been waning but here's a quick update on our lives.

(Before I begin, let me make a quick explanation. I use this blog as a means of updating family, church and friends about our lives. That being said, I don't like to use our names, location, etc. in case someone we don't know happens along anything I write. I don't keep things too hidden but I refer to my husband as "K", my son as "LDB" and our current location as "Cowtown". So anytime you happen across a random nickname like that just know it's for bloggy purposes only.)

Moving right along...

*Last week K graduated with his Master's degree! I am so immensely proud of all of his hard work! I'll hopefully have pictures and more info later.

*We're moving! K has been called by a church down south to serve as the Minister of Music and Education. We are so excited about answering the Lord's call to full-time ministry after years of preparation. The hot topic that comes up when we mention this is of course, "Why are you moving this late in your pregnancy??". The answer to that is, "We're not!". We'll be moving after LDB makes his arrival into the world. More info on this later, as well.

*I'm still feeling mostly good. My feet are fat but I've learned to deal with it. I'd much rather have water retention issues than blood pressure problems or nausea. I've been more tired and emotional lately but hey, I'm pregnant and that's ok!

*What have I been up to in my "free time"? Lots of....

<----Knitting



Snuggling---->
                                        


 <----Diaper laundry




Craving---->

No comments: