Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week 38.

Another quick update of random tidbits from my brain:

*I can't believe that my due date is only two weeks away! It feels like I've been pregnant forever and at the same time I can't believe how the time has flown. You know what I mean?

*I have the greatest mother on the face of the planet. She spent a couple days with me while K was out of town and I was so sad to see her go. Not because she did my laundry, packed boxes, washed dishes and helped me set up our temporary baby-station....but because she's amazing company and I love to laugh with her. I'm blessed to have an incredible relationship with my mom.

*I went to a chiropractor today for a consultation and to be adjusted. It was awesome and (if LDB hasn't come already...) I'll be going back again next week.

* Packing and getting ready to move is stressful but exciting! Praying we manage to get everything we need together on time!

*God has blessed us with an amazing couple of weeks of K being out of school. I'm loving this amazing time with my husband. He's awesome and I don't care who knows it!

*I'm still not feeling nervous about LDB's birth. I expected to be in panic mode right now with the fear of the unknown settling in...but right now I'm still cool as a cucumber. Hope that feeling lasts!!!

No comments: