Monday, June 4, 2012

40+5

Still pregnant!

...just in case anyone was wondering. I still feel fine. Still patient. Honestly, the last few days have been sonnice because K and I have had some great time to get things packed and cleaned around the duplex. Even better, we've had some special just us time. Since grad school and jobs have defined our last 2 years it's been nice to just enjoy each other. Such a blessing.

In other news, tomorrow is our 2 year wedding anniversary! I am so excited! We've had such a beautiful, blessed 2 years. I just can't believe how fast the time has flown. Last year we went to the lake with our dogs for the weekend. It was such a nice getaway. A couple of weeks ago I jokingly asked K what he was getting me for our anniversary. I think I gave the poor guy a heart attack!! I laughed, told him I was joking and then let him know that having a baby and buying a house would do just fine this year!


2 comments:

Mother of a Sea Monkey! said...

What a wonderful, special time! Isn't it hard to believe it's been 2 years already?!? Time really does fly...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Future friend from 2BC who is praying for you especially right now! Looking forward to you coming on in...oh, and K too! :D

Bob James